- 1 x 340g can SPAM® Classic, cut into cubes
- 600g macaroni, cooked and drained
- 125g cubed Cheddar cheese
- 50g shredded carrots
- 170g chopped celery
- 45g chopped green bell pepper
- 40g chopped onion
- 115g mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tbsp creamy mustard blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp barbeque sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, SPAM® Classic, cheese, carrots, celery, bell pepper, and onion, then mix together well.
- To make the dressing, use a small bowl and mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, and barbeque sauce.
- Toss the macaroni mixture with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.