- 1/2 can SPAM® with Real HORMEL® Bacon, sliced into strips
- 600g cooked spaghetti
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs, 2 large egg yolks
- 60mL white wine
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Melt butter in pan and sauté minced garlic.
- Add SPAM® with Real HORMEL® Bacon strips and cook until lightly brown. Deglaze pan with white wine. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, yolks, pecorino Romano, and parmesan. Season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place the pan back on low heat, toss in cooked spaghetti, slowly add in egg and cheese mixture, with some saved pasta water, until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer on a serving plate and top with more cheese and garnish with chopped parsley.