- 1 (340g) can SPAM® Classic, sliced into 8 slices
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 8 sheets nori
- Suggested toppings: Browned SPAM® Classic rounds, furikake and teriyaki sauce, browned SPAM® Classic pieces, chopped kimchi, green onions and togarashi.
- Using 1 1/2 inch cookie cutter, cut 2 slices SPAM® Classic into rounds. Dice 2 slices SPAM® Classic.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Classic slices, rounds, and diced pieces 3 to 5 minutes or until well browned. Remove from skillet. Cut slices into 4 strips each.
- Spread layer of rice over 1 nori leaving 1-inch border at top. Place 4 stips SPAM® Classic just below the middle of the rice. Roll like a sushi roll to form the "pizza crust".
- Cut 1 nori into triangle shape to form the base of the pizza slice. On serving plate, place the sushi roll crust on top of the triangle. Spread thin layer of rice over the triangle. Top pizza slice with SPAM® Classic rounds and diced pieces and suggested toppings. Repeat to make 4 slices.