- 1 (340g) can SPAM® Less Sodium, sliced
- 1 pound fresh saimin or ramen noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 cups dashi (Japanese soup stock), heated
- 4 ounces kamaboko (fish cake), thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 4 chopped green onions
- 2 soft cooked eggs, halved
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced, optional
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup crispy onion flakes
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Less Sodium slices 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Divide noodles among four soup bowls. Pour dashi over noodles.
- Evenly divide SPAM® Less Sodium slices and remaining ingredients among bowls.