- 1/2 (340g) can SPAM® Maple Flavoured, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small tart apple, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 round (226g) Brie cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Heat oven to 400°F/204°C.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook SPAM® Maple Flavoured 3 to 5 minutes, or until browned and crisped. Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add apple and pecans. Cook, stirring, 5 to 7 minutes or until apple is tender. Stir in rosemary.
- Cut Brie horizontally in half; place bottom half in a 9-inch pie plate. Top with half of the apple mixture and half of the reserved SPAM® Maple Flavoured; replace Brie top. Top with remaining apple mixture and remaining SPAM® Maple Flavoured.
- Bake, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Serve warm with crackers.