45 mins 4 servings
- 1 can of SPAM® Classic, diced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 calamansi
- 1 pc green chili, sliced
- 1 pc red chili labuyo (optional), thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1.In a medium sauté pan, heat vegetable oil. Add diced SPAM® Classic, onions and garlic. Simmer for 10-15 minutes (cook longer if one desired a crispier SPAM® Classic sisig).
- 2.Add calamansi juice, green chili, red chili (if using). Season to taste.
- 3.Heat sizzling platter.
- 4.While sizzling platter is heating, heat vegetable oil in a medium sauté pan and make a sunny side up egg.
- 5.Add a pad of butter to heated sizzling platter, then pour cooked SPAM® Classic mixture onto platter and top it with sunny side up egg.