Crispy SPAM® Steak
35 mins 4 servings
- 1 can SPAM® Black Pepper, sliced into 8
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Oil for deep frying
- Tonkotsu or sweet chili sauce for serving
- 1.Preheat oil to 375 degrees F.
- 2.While waiting for the oil, prepare SPAM® Black Pepper.
- 3.Dredge SPAM® Black Pepper slice in flour, dip in egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
- 4.Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
- 5.Deep fry in oil for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6.Serve warm with sauce on the side.